Join as a BLOG contributor

To join as a blog contributor, please e-mail your request to garibaldiannexpac@gmail.com providing your name, child's name and e-mail address that you would like to use for subscription purposes.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

This Wednesday: The Sexplainer

On Wednesday, April 16th from 7:00-8:45pm at the Hastings Library private room, the Garibaldi PAC is pleased to be hosting Marnie Goldenberg, The Sexplainer.  

This is an evening for parents to listen to how you can ensure having sexually intelligent children.  Marnie will speak for just over an hour and then take any questions parents have.  This is a paragraph from Marnie's website which gives you a brief summary of her background.  If you want more information about her and what she will speak on, visit her website:  www.sexplainer.com and go to Sexplainer Services and then Salons and Workshops for Parents.

"I was raised by sex-positive parents and it has served me well. Though I trained as a lawyer, I’ve always preferred to use my skills for house buying and arguing for fun. I worked as a sexual health educator for Planned Parenthood of Toronto for several years, and since then, when not working in senior leadership roles in the voluntary sector, I take every opportunity to talk about sex to anyone who will listen.  I was trained by Options for Sexual Health in their comprehensive Sexual Health Educators Certification Program."
Please join us and feel free to bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment